Three Strikes You Are Out
A user shall be given the opportunity to correct their unacceptable behavior twice. If they fail to do so, their access to the server shall be put to a vote by the Moderators
- Persistent and unreasonable criticism targeted at an individual
- Spreading malicious rumors about an individual
- Insulting an individual without provocation
- Harassing an individual that has requested you not to interact with them
- Offensive comments or ‘jokes’ that would not be appropriate in a work environment
- Consistent shitposting in channels where shitposting is prohibited
One and Done
A user shall be given NO opportunity to correct their unacceptable behaviour, their access to the server shall be revoked permanently.
- Jokes about self-harm/suicide
- Direct threats of violence
- Aggressive or abusive behavior towards an individual or group
- Racist comments or ‘jokes’
- Derogatory comments or ‘jokes’
- Publishing, circulating or displaying Racist, sexually suggestive, gore or otherwise offensive material or pictures
Recording and Logging Policy
- Please be aware that other users may record voice chat, however, we ask that they obtain consent from all parties in the chat at time of recording
- Recording voice chats via automated systems (e.g. bots) is forbidden. Recording with nefarious intent will result in an instant, permanent ban.
Time-Based Ban Policy
- 1st ban: User may appeal this ban by DM’ing a member of Moderators, Staff or Owners. This ban will last for 1 month, at which point the ban will be lifted and the member will be allowed to rejoin. This only applies to the Three Strikes rules.
- 2nd ban: User may appeal this ban by DM’ing a member of Moderators, Staff or Owners. This ban will last for 3 months, at which point the ban will be lifted and the member will be allowed to rejoin. This only applies to the Three Strikes rules.
- 3rd ban: User may NOT appeal this ban. User will not be allowed to rejoin the community. User will not pass Go. User will not collect $200.